Intro




Hi, I'm Chandler. I created this blog to talk about grappling, mostly BJJ, but also other styles occasionally such as Judo. I've been doing various forms of grappling for almost 2 decades now and I thought I'd try to put some of my thoughts together in hope that it will help people and start discussions. I want to go over some concepts and ideas that aren't covered in other places and share some of the ideas I've come up with or learned over the years. Although there are a lot of resources now about various types of grappling, I'm going to try to add some content that hasn't been covered before and hopefully it will spark some discussion. Feel free to comment below the posts or send me a message. On here I'll be talking about mostly technique, but also some philosophy and strategy. I'll also feature some match break downs and instructional reviews.   




Comments

  1. Taking a look through the archives and finally got to post one - great stuff I'm a big fan of your work already!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment