ADCC 2024 Women's +65 & Absolute Stats


ADCC just wrapped up and I'm going to be doing stats for all the divisions. Unfortunately it takes forever to watch and record stats for all of them, so I'll be doing each separately and releasing them over time. I'll do a complete breakdown with my thoughts once I have everything done, but for now I'll just give you the stats. I'll start with the women's +65kg division and then you can check out the women's absolute below.


Results


+65kg


1st Rafaela Guedes

2nd Nathiely De Jesus

3rd Kendall Reusing

4th Amy Campo









Absolute


1st Adele Fornarino

2nd Bia Mesquita

3rd Amy Campo

4th Rafaela Guedes








Overall

These were 2 pretty good divisions and some surprises. Rafaela Guedes leveled up and got gold this year after fumbling last time. Adele looked unstoppable and this has to put her at the top of the women's pound for pound list. Andre Galvao must be happy to have 2 women's champions representing ATOS(well maybe more, but we'll get to that next time).  Stay tuned for the last 2 women's divisions coming soon. 


Comments