ADCC 2026 -77kgs Stats


Below you can find the stats for the -77kgs division. Historically this has been the most exciting division at ADCC, but unfortunately this wasn't the case. There were a number of drop outs this year, but that gave some opportunities to newer and lesser known competitors. We got a new champion who I believe is the first Russian champion. Anyway, let's check out everything down below. 


Results


  1. Magomed Dzharbaev
  2. PJ Barch
  3. Mateusz Szczecinski


How People Won



In this division only 20% of the matches ended in decision. 60% of the matches were won by points and 20% by decision. It was a bit disappointing to see so few submissions, but what we did get was good. There was quite a bit of wrestling in this division, so if you're looking for that, give this division a watch. 


Stats




Overall


I was expecting more action out of this division, but you can't always get everything you want. I was happy to see some new names in this division and I think this will be good for the pro scene. I hope Dzharbaev will develop more and show more grappling skills in the future. Even though he didn't win, it was nice to see PJ Barch getting a medal and showing his skills on the big stage. Mateusz also was able to get an ADCC medal and cement his place in the history of nogi grappling. Although not every match was great, there were some stand out performances that are worth a watch. 







Comments