ADCC 2026 +99kgs Stats


 

 I'll be doing the stats for each division separately and then I'll do a combined version later when I have everything finished. At that time I'll do an analysis and give me thoughts, but until then just enjoy the stats. 


Results


  1. Victor Hugo
  2. Josh Saunders
  3. Mark Macqueen

How People Won



This was surprisingly good considering these were all heavy weight men. Usually we get lots of divisions and barely any submissions, but this time we got a 66.6% submission rate which is almost unheard of. Salute to the big guys for making things fun and interesting to watch.

Stats




Overall


This was a good division and I was initially dreading it, but was happy to be proven wrong. Congrats to Victor Hugo for getting the last title he needs and more importantly winning in style with all submissions. Keep checking back for the other divisions, which are coming soon. 

Comments